[Indiecanfans] Happy Thanks Giving

News and updates about Indican's Radio shows indiecanfans at indiecan.com
Fri Oct 6 12:21:03 CDT 2006

>From Team IndieCan to our fans world wide - Happy
Canadian Thanksgiving.

IndieCan has so much to be grateful for.

CKLU FM in Sudbury has added The Toronto Indie Scene
to their programming.  Wednesdays at 7 PM the show can
be heard in the Sudbury area.

CILU FM in Tnunderbay is on deck.  Details will follow
shortly.

September was our first 10,000 page hit month for
www.indiecan.com

Travelling for the weekend?  Take IndieCan with you.
Feel free to download and burn a couple of episodes of
THE TORONTO INDIE SCENE, burn them to a disc and help
pass the driving time.

Look for a new program this weekend featuring Modern
Boys Modern Girls funky sound.  Ian Danzig, publisher
of Exclaim Magazine is in to talk about his 15 years
covering the underground music scene and two great
concerts coming to Toronto October 11th.

Other great artists on Episode 17 include Vancouver's
Marq Dasouza, Barrie's Used For Glue, Toronto's
Predition and Jadea as well as Toronto Independent
Music Awards nominees, First Person Shooter and
Tomorrow's Excuse.

Thanks again to our local and world wide loyal fans.

The best music you've never heard is always found at
www.indiecan.com

Team IndieCan