[Indiecanfans] The glorious week ahead!

News and updates about Indican's Radio shows indiecanfans at indiecan.com
Mon Oct 16 16:54:37 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I notice everyone is replying to indiecanfans at indiecan.com which is the
e-mail in the to field.

I believe this is causing everyone on this mailing list to receive
everyone else's reply.

If you'd like to reply to indiecan I think their personal email is
info at indiecan.com -
Please reply to that instead of indiecanfans at indiecan.com as that seems
to send the response  to their whole mailing list.

Just wanted to alert you to this.

Cheers,

akira

Akira Alemany