[Indiecanfans] Episode 15 Makes history. Be a part of it!

News and updates about Indican's Radio shows indiecanfans at indiecan.com
Thu Sep 21 15:39:08 CDT 2006

here's the stage right!

________________________________

From: indiecanfans-bounces at indiecan.com on behalf of News and updates about Indican's Radio shows
Sent: Thu 9/21/2006 3:10 PM
To: indiecanfans at indiecan.com
Subject: [Indiecanfans] Episode 15 Makes history. Be a part of it!

Tune in at 6 PM Thursday September 21, EST to
www.thefreq.ca and be part of IndieCan's first ever
college broadcast.  Please mark your calandar as we
will be broadcasting from Durham College (The FREQ)
every Thrusday at 6 PM to kick off each weeks new
episode.

Tin Bangs, Toronto's mop-top brit-rockers is our
feature artist, performing two crowd favorites from
their EP Heavy Handed Darling and teasing our
listeners with some new music with the tune, "Animal
Mother."  Ben, Phil, Bryan and Robbie talk about
recording with Michael McKenzie, travelling to NYC and
more.

Duane Free of Sunrise Records is our industry insider
this week.  Duane talks freely about the challenges of
retail today and what drives him - a relentless love
of music.

Andrea Morris is our guest co-host this week and she
brings with her some great new music including God
Made Me Funky, Peeler, MIR, Dan Politano, Krista D and
The Vibrants.

We are very excited about the line up of artists and
insiders coming to see us in the next month.
Vancouver, here we come, as we will be recording out
there next month.  Montreal - we haven't forgotten
about you either.  We still love your scene and look
forward to coming soon.

Again, a warm welcome to Durham residents and
students.  We are honoured to bring you our show.
Please Email us or call us with your thoughts,
comments and ideas.

Hear it first - on the Toronto Indie Scene!

Joe C.
www.indiecan.com
info at indiecan.com