IndieCan has Canadian Music Week Covered for you

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Mar 6 10:20:08 CST 2008

Happy Canadian Music Week everyone.  March 5th to 8th the Music industry
descends on Toronto and IndieCan is ready!
http://www.cmw.net/cmw2008/index.asp

This weeks Radio Show - Podcast is an all-CMW showcase with The Audreys,
Lotus Child and The Painted Birds from the west coast, Amanda Rheaume from
Ottawa, The Besnard Lakes from Montreal, Jenn Grant, Down With The
Butterfly, Hey Rosetta and Don Brownrigg from the east coast and from host
town Toronto, Dearly Beloved, Joshua Bartholomew, Drowning Girl and much,
much more. It's a pretty fun show, if I do say myself. We also have a
sneak preview of some soon-to-be-released music by THE POPULARS.

The Populars were in studio with Joe Chisholm for an upcoming "live at
IndieCan" episode with their produce, Indie Hall of Fame inductee, Moe
Berg.  We got a little magic captured there and we look forward to sharing
it with you soon.

If you're at CMW Team IndieCan will see you there.  If you can't make it,
the radio show will give you the CMW feeling and check with
www.indiecan.com for daily updates.

If you are coming down share with us what's rocking your world at

http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144

If you caught the "tale of Two Jakes" show last week, Big Rude Jake had a
great show at the LuLu Lounge last night.  If you missed that show, not
only was the Big Rude Jake interview an entertaining trip down Toronto
indie scene - memory lane, but Jake Gold, our second Jake
Thanks for supporting Canadian independent music.  We're all in this
together.

Warm regards,

TEAM INDIECAN
www.indiecan.com