In the Can at IndieCan - New Show Maple Blues, Scmooze and WreckRoom

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jan 23 15:08:01 CST 2009

IN THE CAN on INDIECAN RADIO THIS WEEK
An hour of Great Indie this week:http://www.indiecan.com/117IndieCanRadio.mp3
>From Maples Blues Awards, Treasa Levasseur is part of an all you can cram
into an hour of radio - show. I may have pronounced her name wrong (should
be "tray-za") but I dig her CD. We remember when we were all complaining
about the heat - with a King Sunshine interview from the Beaches Jazz
Festival.
But wait - there's more! We introduce to you the loyal IndieCan Radio fan:
These Three Cities, The Fembots, Katie Stelmanis, Yesterdays Forgotten and
The Burning Hell,
We check in with The Dunes, The Armada with Jeff Martin and All The
Brightness, who all have new CDs out and in coast-to-coast style.
Going Cross-country, Jon and Roy and Daniel Wesley from the west coast and
4 time zones and 6100 kms away, Halifax's Acres and Acres.
MAPLE BLUES AWARDS
Jeff Healey is honoured  at The Maple Blues Awards.  Blues Summit IV
brought music delegates from around the world to Toronto last weekend.
Couldn’t be there?  We have you covered.  Check out our coverage of award
winners, panel topics and worthy quotes:

http://www.indiecan.com/events.htm

Myspace has a teaser for Episode 118, with MonkeyJunk, live at IndieCan

http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

WWW.INDIECAN.COM
Our web site is getting a face life.  Everyone has an opinion, it’s
like
.. ah,  noses.  Soon we will be inviting your input on how you want
IndieCan to look and feel and smell.  Please stay tuned.

WHAT’S ON
IndieCan will be at the Big Scmooze tonight http://www.bigschmooze.ca/

IndieCan Wednesday – Plan to attend for great music and networking.  Enjoy
some music, build your music community:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144#/event.php?eid=44763784385&ref=mf

Have a great weekend!
Team IndieCan