Music at TIFF + Here comes Indie Week 2009

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Sep 16 04:53:50 CDT 2009

We welcome The Canadian Music Café back to The Toronto International Film
Festival.  IndieCan will be seeing 15 artists/bands performing for music
supervisors for film and TV.  Hear what the process is and what is
significant about movie and TV placement for artists from Michael
Perlmutter, Café coordinator.

Also, we’re just weeks away from IndieWeek 2009 and we have Darryl Hurs in
to talk about this year’s festival and share some music that will be
showcased in October.

We’ve got some great new music, some current Café performers and past
performers.

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

http://www.indiecan.com/148IndieCanRaido.mp3

Coverage from Kingston and Southside Shuffle coming soon.

Check daily for new photo galleries.

All the best,

Joe Chisholm
Host