fighting words for Twitter and new music from us

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Aug 13 23:19:52 CDT 2010

It’s been a great summer so far.  We are posting our IndieCan Hillside
show soon.  We get contentious on Episode 189.  Twitter dead in 3 years!
Yep – those are fightin’ words but that’s what IndieCan industry insiders
are saying.  I won’t miss it one bit.  If you think I am lost in
old-fartness or you want to cry over your birthright to be a twit(ter),
have your say on facebook, myspace or at info at indiecan.com

But you know us – we’re all about the music.  189 has:
Old Man Luedecke to Grady to what we think could be the newest in cliché
country and this time it’s from the fairer sex perspective: Lisa Manis

>From Hillside's The Good Lovelies and Lee Harvey Osmond and from North By,
MyMyMy, Dean Lickyer and Ghost Keepers.  We have Panic Room, Rae Spoon,
Melgrove Band, The Red Boy and Sweet Thing.

http://www.indiecan.com/189IndieCanRadio.mp3

http://www.indiecan.com/189IndieCanRadio.m3u

Catch up on Episode 188 and other great shows this summer @
http://wwww.indiecan.com/podcast.htm

Pictures of Toronto Independent Music Awards and Hillside:

http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm#hillside2010