COCA, Weewerk, 12 new bands for your ears

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Dec 8 17:43:09 CST 2010

Over two shows we talk up Toronto’s craziest film fest: Rendezvous with
Madness and we race off to Hamilton to Rock the Hawk at this Fall’s
Regional COCA conference.  We chat with co-host, Baldeep Randhawa, Mohawk
Students Association.  From COCA we hear from Songs From A Room, Whale
Tooth, Dean Lickyer who had the best performance I have ever seen these
boys pull out + a band to get excited about: Kalle Mattson.

We will have a lot more coming from Weewerk Records 8th Birthday Party in
upcoming episodes but to wet your whistle, we have Great Lake Swimmers and
Canteen Knockout.

IndieCan virgins that we can’t wait for you to get to know: David Hustler,
E-Grand, Shawn Clark, David Justler, Dying is Nothing, Jason Lang and
IndieCan household names: Ron Hynes, Grady, The Rural Alberta Advantage
Julie Doiron, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings, Patritzia, AfterParty, Bahamas,
Chinese Food, T.Nile, Jay Sparrow, Mad Violet

Here are the connections:
Listen :
http://www.indiecan.com/204IndieCanRadio.m3u
http://www.indiecan.com/205IndieCanRadio.m3u

Read all about it or download for free:
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode205

Use these hyperlinks if we want to blog about it, post it on your social
network site or report us to the CRTC.

Love and Kisses,

IndieCan Radio
www.indiecan.com