Happy "get noticed" Year! IndieCan helps put the spotlight on everyone for 2010

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jan 1 08:56:18 CST 2010

It feels like a whole new decade out here!  IndieCan has given some
thought as to how to help everyone kick off the next 10 years in the right
direction.  It’s make a resolution time again isn’t it?  What is your
plan?

Would it help to get noticed?  The next two weeks we have some ideas of
how to make this year better than last year.  No waiting for the economy
or government to lead us to the Promised Land.  Tsufit, author of “Step
into the Spotlight-Because Every Business is Show Business,” shows us how
to get noticed and how to be remembered.

Start listening right now:
http://www.indiecan.com/162IndieCanRadio.m3u

Download it:
http://www.indiecan.com/162IndieCanRadio.mp3

Extra, Extra, Read all about it:
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode162

Who will we hear?  Some brave new hope for the next decade and what made
D-1 of Century 21 culturally fulfilling.  We tip our hat and say thanks to
Feist, Joel Plaskett, Chad Van Gaalen, Miracle Fortress and Hey Ocean.
And introducing, Postdata (something new for Wintersleep fans) Golden
Triangle, My People Sleeping, Tanlines Bahamas, Hannah Speirs and a couple
from The Vanishers including some help from IndieCan newbie, Ginger St.
James.

Some of the decades best music anywhere on the little blue planet, third
from the sun and more of the best music you’ve never heard.

IndieCan is growing again.  The top 10 of 128 countries tuning into
IndieCan every week in 2009 are, from top to 10 – China, Canada, U.S.A.,
Russia, Poland, Great Britain, Germany, Iran, India, Netherlands.  Kudos
also to Sweden, Australia, Romania, Brazil and Spain who were just nosed
out from the top 10.

The Radio and Podcast page are under construction, which will look like
destruction for a few days.  Here’s an addy you might want to bookmark:

http://www.indiecan.com/downloads.htm

It’s for radio stations – with cue sheets and the radio edits of the most
recent 70 shows.  If you’re looking for what song was on what episode this
will help.  The page also contains the Satellite, FM and Internet Radio
stations that you can find IndieCan Radio on, too.  While I am project
mangling – I mean project managing the new-look Radio page and Podcast
page, if I blow anything up, this page can give you the latest IndieCan
Radio.  It’s behind the scenes of the media that takes you behind the
scenes of the emerging music world.

IndieCan is grateful for all the helpers – on radio and on the site and
behind the scenes - helping make IndieCan grow in a market that is falling
to pieces. We’re all here because we’re not all there, and it’s paid off
this year.  Thanks team, thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Happy new year, everyone! See you in the spotlight.

Joe Chisholm
host
IndieCan Radio
www.indiecan.com