Rendezvous with Madness and Musicness

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Nov 5 17:06:01 CDT 2010

It’s madness I tell you, madness.  Some were asking about my RENDEZVOUS
with MADNESS reviews on Facebook and everyone can check them at
http://www.indiecan.com/reviews.htm

It all starts tonight.  November 5th to 12th there are some great flicks
in T.Dot.  Read all about it. Ron Hynes will finish of the fest and there
is a lot you want to know about between now and then.

Did we tell you about #200?  It’s just like us to hit a milestone and
forget to tell you ( I know some of you have heard it already) and 201
will be out Saturday morning so here’s what is up in IndieCanland.

EPISODE 200
http://www.indiecan.com/200IndieCanRadio.m3u - listen while you read
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm - link to artists and more

We made it, 200 hours of IndieCan Radio!  No time for celebrating – at
least not us, we celebrate POP Montreal this show with an exclusive Jon
Cohen Experimental.  Also, Hollerado, ParolovR, Marcy Playground, GLO,
David Roy Parsons, Carole Pope a teaser for Hot Kid who are featured on #
201 plus the first of two weeks on Neil Young’s new CD.

EPISODE 201
You get lots of new indie on Episode 201.  You’re getting new stats on
youth and their radio listening habits.  I think it’s a conversation we
should keep going.  What’s the future for radio in the 21st century? We
have been looking forward to you and Hot Kid getting to know each other
better and it happens this week:  great music, great artists and great
feel.  We have brand new bands and other brand new music, from Cygnets,
Diamond Rings, Betty Moon, The Flatliners, Night Seekers, Simon Fagen,
Alert the Medic Dom De Luca and we check out the new Neil Young CD  In the
song Love and War we hear lyrics that are the same truth today as Young’s
‘60s Yorkville scene.  Tell me if you think he makes reference to
“Southern Man” which sparked a musical retort from Lynyrd Skynyrd .  Happy
listening.