graditude on Canadian Thankgiving, IndieCan Radio style

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sun Oct 10 05:45:36 CDT 2010

This Week on IndieCan Radio:

Canadian's celebrate thanksgiving this weekend.  To everyone around
the world who includes IndieCan Radio as part of your trusted source
for great emerging msuic - thank you.  We are grateful you care and
delighted to have you as part of our community.

This week's episode of IndieCan Radio celebrates the brand new and the
nearly new.  It's been four years since IndieCan Radio hit the
airwaves so nothing here can yet be called vintage, retro or
oldie-goldie-IndieCan.  We celebrate industry insiders with a great
deal more hands on experience than the word blogging or pod-casting
offer - although we draw on decades of know-how, the topic is always
about the hera and now of popular and sub-culture music.

IndieCan celebrates the efforts of Canadian Music Week 2011 and their
sponsors who have put a cross-Canada song writing workshop on the road
featuring two veterans of penning songs: Ralph Murphy of ASCAP and
author, song writer, Dan Hill.  This week we look at brand new tunage
from The Jon Cohen Experimental, Billy Talent, Ian Sherwood and The
Benvereens.  We includes interviews from IndieCan's archive of Fall
interviews and discoveries from our first 200 episodes.  We have The
Arkells, The Duhks, The Midway State, Kyrie Kristmanson, Ladies of the
Canyon and Final Flash.

Hear it now:  http://www.indiecan.com/197IndieCanRadio.m3u
Read about it or link to artists:
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode197

Look for POP Montreal pics and commentary coming soon.  IndieCan is
going to Indie Week Toronto this week + COCA Regional conference in
Hamilton in the next few weeks.

What's on your mind? info at indiecan.com