Junos coverage, more exclusive interviews from CMW @ IndieCan.com

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sat Apr 2 08:52:49 CDT 2011

Exclusive interviews with Mother Mother and A Primitive Evolution now on
IndieCan Radio.  Video from the Juno red-carpet
 and more:

March Musicness comes to a close and we have it for you at IndieCan Radio.
 Come visit our web site to see, hear, feel like you’re at the Juno Music
Awards, Canadian Music Week and XM Radio Music Awards.
The 40th Junos, hosted by Drake, who although he was 0 for 4 on hardware,
did a great job as front man to great ceremony.  Hedley, Sarah McLauchlin,
Neil Young, Brian Adams, Robbie Robertson, Dan Hill, Buck 65 and Shania
Twain were all in the house.  Newbies, Hollerado, Die Mannequin, Hannah
Georgas, Megan Smith and Down With Webster were holding it down too.
Arcade Fire won the most and the hottest, including Songwriter and Album
of the year.  From the link below you can find a sneap preview of our Juno
2011 broadcast, Episode 225.

See it all here:  http://www.indiecan.com/reviews.htm#2011Junos

Canadian Music Week.  We have two one-hour shows highlighting what as an
intense week in T.Dot.  Who was here?  Bob LevsetZ, Sammy Haggar, Nikki
Sixx, Melissa Ethridge and other celebs.  Mother Mother has a new record,
record out called Eureka.  We have an exclusive interview with Ryan and
Jasmin + a couple of juicy tunes from the new CD.  I have heard it end to
end and it’s a true album, kicking off with balls and then showing off
from there.  The usual witty lyrics, brilliant harmonies and tasteful
recording as we now expect.  Could this be a break out album?  That’s up
to us don’t you think.
Listen now: http://www.
indiecan.com/222IndieCanRadio.m3u

We go APE shit with A Primitive Evolution at the Royal York Hotel before
they tear it up at Toronto’s Bovine Sex Club.  Episode 223 is rich in new
finds from Europe, Israel and the USA + great Canadian tunage.

Hear it: http://www.indiecan.com/223IndieCanRadio.m3u

More Canadian Music Week:
http://www.indiecan.com/events.htm#cmw2011

More pics
http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm#cmw2011

More radio (rip it or stream it)
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm

More of everything
http://www.indiecan.com

We have been spring cleaning.  Look for a new look web site in ARPIL.
Congrats to Michou, Zeus and Hannah Georgas who started the month off
March 1 at the XM Music Awards by winning $55,000.  Can you say “Gas money
for another year – Whooo Hoooo!”