Taste of Montreal on the Toronto IndieScene

Joe Chisholm joechisholm at rogers.com
Thu Nov 30 01:56:08 CST 2006

Bonjour mes ami!  Episode 24 features Montreal’s Jon
Cohen Experimental, bringing us music with a distinct
culture in deed.   We are also blessed with the newly
released CD from The Clicks.  Vancouver’s Cobweb
Society is on the show as well as Levi Ride, Etch,
Creep Show and Lucy.

Our industry insider is the humblest of Canadian
Legends, Adam Sewell.  Adam is an encyclopaedia of
musical know-how.  He’s been in retail, toured
extensively, been graced with a Juno, started his own
promotional company.  He’s run a record label, chaired
music conference panels, worked with the music
businesses largest stars and helped launch careers.
Now with a new incarnation, Stereo-Dynamite
Recordings, Adam visits us to talk about his unique
take on our music world and share his impressions of
who’s hot and who we should be looking out for.

Just a reminder to get out and show your support for
local indie music - The best music your friends have
never heard makes for great holiday gift giving. - The
IndieCan picks for December 1 are:

1.	World Aids Day fund raiser at the Opera House with
Joel Litman, Trinity Road and more

2.	All Ages at Reilly’s on Yonge Street with Psychotic
4, My Darkest Days, Ivy Mike and last weeks guest
feature, Chameleonize.

Both events are available through www.ticketweb.ca

Thanks for your continued support.  Please feel free
to pass this Email on.  Contact us at
info at indiecan.com to unsubscribe or tell us what’s on
your mind.

Thank you for your time – enjoy the show.

TEAM INDIECAN

The Toronto Indie Scene @
www.indiecan.com
www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic