Another fun hour of music for this week

Joe Chisholm joechisholm at rogers.com
Sun Nov 26 18:37:21 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Episode 23 is another fun-filled hour of THE TORONTO
INDIE SCENE.  Chameleonize is in the studios
performing with Montreal friends, The Psychotic 4
sitting in at the studio.  They have an announcement
about an all-ages show December 1 that sounds like
quite the line up.  Listeners have a chance at winning
tickets.

Ryan Watson looks after the indie artists at SAM THE
RECORD MAN and he visits to talk about SAMs and their
special relationship with indie artists.

Other great bands include Trinity Road, The Audrey's,
My Darkest Days, Trinity Road, Dearly Beloved and
Spiral Beach.

New items on our web site include "INDIECAN CARES."
Are you involved with a charity that others should
know about.  Let us know and we'll post a link or
announce a fund raiser under this new IndieCan Cares
section.

For our loyal fans, the artists appreciate the support
-- for fellow artists visiting the site and listening
in, we can all learn from each other.  Thanks to one
and all.

Warm regards,

TEAM INDIECAN

please feel free to pass this email announcement on to
your friends.  to unsubscribe or to offer comment,
please contact us at info at indiecan.com