IndieCan delivers you morning coffee. Log on for a double shot!

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Mon Aug 27 05:04:34 CDT 2007

   Good morning IndieCan Music fans!

   The nation?s capital is the home base for IndieCan for a couple of
weeks.  We are pleased to bring you the first of this series of Ottawa
Indie Scene shows ? Episode 52 is crammed packed with laughs, lessons,
and super talent from around Canada, and for the first time in our
history, our show comes with coffee (which will be explained to you
early in the show).

   From Kelowna BC, we have the Sled Dogs, from Calgary - Just Once,
from Winnipeg - Why  and from Ontario, Mavis Drive, Undadogg, The Alex
Tintinalli Band (some of you know Daniel from ?the Naked Photographer?
who did great work of shooting for this CD.

   We have been getting caught up with Amanda Rheaume, Natasha Peach,
Doug and Arlene from Whitebird, John from WHY which is great.  We are
introducing you a very funny and very musically skilled native by the
name of Trevor Finlay.  We hope you?ll love it.

   As always, The Indie Scene is  a free download so, help yourself to
the show and please help us grow and adapt IndieCan ? If you like it,
tell others about IndieCan.  Word of mouth is what makes us grow each
new month.  If you have something to say, we?re listening.  As a
matter of fact, every band on today?s show came as a recommendation to
us, so please keep in touch.

   Have a great week and please enjoy this week?s show.  Find your
free down load at http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

   Warm regards,

   Joe Chisholm
Host