Two new PHIRSTS - being phished and our Hali-FIX

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Dec 13 01:47:12 CST 2007

No matter how your day is going, we hope a Hali-Fix will help.  From
our make-shift IndieCan Halifax studio (otherwise knows as the place
where music people sleep with Kris Pope ? this is in good taste and
will be explained in the goodness of time) we bring you Episode 65.
If you can forgive a few technical hic-ups as our first interview
sounds like it was mixed in a blender, the upside is the content is
superb.

We bring you the musical styling of Pamela Under Water which we?ve
been exited about since we were at Halifax POP Explosion.  We feel
excited about our true coast-to-coast broadcast and the ever growing
strength of the IndieCan team.  Snoopy and Woodstock of Team-Ottawa
are working on the next Ottawa Indie Scene show ? can?t wait.  Thank
you Mark Keeler, our newest editorial contributor for your coverage of
The Canadian Music Showcase which is now on our review page.

We continue this week with our interview with Canadian Music Week?s
Neill Dixon ? some great insights once again.  We draw on artists that
come from 4.5 time zones domestically as well as introducing an
international feel to Show # 65.

I learned this week what being ?phished? is.  The myspace for IndieCan
has been hacked into (as some of you promptly pointed out) so for
those of you who got annoying messages ? Sorry, we hope the problem
has been tamed.  Increased security measures have been implemented.

Please be good to your self this week, it can be a stressful time of
year.  Thanks to those who have just joined us and those who have been
supporting Canadian indie all year long.  We do have a special show
this week.  The only other gift I can offer is my brevity so until
next week,

We remain sincerely yours.

Team IndieCan

http://www.indiecan.com