Athletes CAN, Yes you can and Riley live at IndieCan

Joe Chisholm joe at indiecan.com
Sun Jan 21 03:54:08 CST 2007

   Check out Episode 29 of THE TORONTO INDIE SCENE now at:
http://www.indiecan.com/index.php

   We are “living the live Reily” at Studio IndieCan.  Reily shares
stores and laughs and their sophisticated songs with us.  We hear from
Jeff Long, son of Long & McQuade founder.  More on the show after this
important message

IndieCan has been bringing you “the best music
you’ve never heard” for almost a year now and some of the best
commercial free (in every sense of the word) radio on the planet.  How
about these Canadian indie bands?!!?  We have never asked any thing of
you
 until now.

   “IndieCan Cares” is a new button on our web site and the first
great initiative of IndieCan cares will be February 16th to support
Athlete’s Can.  IndieCan is asking you to come out and show your
support for Canadian Amateur Athletes.

   For being a part of it, for supporting our future Olympians, you
will be handsomely rewarded.  February 16th will also be IndieCan’s
one-year birthday bash and we are celebrating in grand style at Jeff
Healey’s new Road House in Toronto.

   London Ontario’s Rock Band of the year, Anti-Hero and Toronto’s own
Tin Bangs will be performing live.  We will be screening “WHAT IS
INDIE?”   DOOR PRIZES, RAFFLES FOR PRIZES FROM LONG & MCQUADE AND
MORE, PLUS SPECIAL APPEARANCES BY GOLD MEDALLISTS AND GOLD RECORD
ARTISTS WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE.

   BE A PART OF WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST NIGHT IN EMERGING MUSIC THIS
YEAR.  PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND PLAN NOW TO BE PART OF IT.  IT’S
NOT TOO LATE TO HELP OUT, SO CONTACT US AT INFO at INDIECAN.COM IF YOU
WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOUR HELP.

   THERE IS A KINSHIP BETWEEN INDIE ARTISTS AND ARMATURE ATHLETES.
WEATHER IT’S GOLD RECORDS OR GOLD MEDALS YOU DREAM OF, THE ROAD IS
LONG, THE SACRIFICES ARE MANY AND THE CERTAINTIES ARE FEW.  LET’S SHOW
CANADA’S ATHLETES THAT WE CARE, FEBRUARY 16TH.

   NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT

Other great artists on Episode 29, coast-to-coast include Real Gone,
The Chris Graham Band, Tin Bangs, Down With The Butterfly, The
Alchemists, Lotus Child, Hello Operator, Fidget and TV Heart Attack.

   http://www.athletescan.com/Content/About/About%20Us.asp[1]

   http://www.indiecan.com/indiecan_cares.htm[2]

   Thanks for your time and thanks for supporting Canadian indie music.

Joe Chisholm
IndieCan Music
www.indiecan.com
the best music you've never heard

   Make music your valentine February 16th.  See you at Healey's.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.athletescan.com/Content/About/About%20Us.asp
[2] http://www.indiecan.com/indiecan_cares.htm