Little Sunday, SUN TV and a big party!

Joe Chisholm joe at indiecan.com
Sun Jan 28 21:01:42 CST 2007

Hello music fans!

Are we psyched – IndieCan celebrates our first year of broadcasting
THE TORONTO INDIE SCENE and we’re celebrating Friday February 16th at
the new Jeff Healey’s Roadhouse.  We are planning a reunion of
industry insiders and many of the great bands you’ve heard on IndieCan
Radio.

We are raising money for AthletesCAN and their effort to help Canadian
armature athletes.  Please come support us and be a part of the
celebration.  So, please mark your calendars now and plan to be our
valentine and let’s show armature athlete’s that INDIECAN FANS CARE!

Details at.... http://www.indiecan.com/birthdaybash.htm

Episode 30 is the “Ray of Sunshine Show” – with Richmond Hill’s Little
Sunday – Live at IndieCan + SUN TV and CanoeLive.ca’s Janette Luu.
Other great artists this week include, hot of the presses, Red Light
Riot, hot off their U.S. tour, The Creep Show, Infighter, who I met at
the Reily show at the Drake last week and Jen Militia.

 From Vancouver we introduce Alan Michael Wong and take a close look
at Superbeing’s “Bright Idea” CD.  I has a little fun on the topic of
“what makes a great commercially viable song.” – as always, we welcome
your opinion, too.

Got to have it – take me to show right NOW! http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

Tell me more:
Little Sunday has been making a name for themselves.  If you already
know them well, we still have something new for you.  Some of these
songs are just having the wrinkles written out of them.  We close with
a “move over Bon Jovi – Little Sunday is here” rocker that has anthem
written all over it.

Janette Luu is the host of Canoe Live on SUN TV which you can catch on
cable or keep up with her at . http://live.canoe.ca/ when you can
watch any time.  THE BIG NEWS:  If you are an indie artist of a music
fan with video to share, go the aforementioned web site and upload
your music video or live performance footage and let other CanoeLive
visitors enjoy them.  You'll find Little Sunday video already up
there.  Quebecor is on the threshold of something new called “citizen
journalism” inviting viewers to participate in important issues or
have their say on what they think is hot and what is not.

Thanks for your ongoing support.  Year one has been a great trip and
let’s not forget, when it comes to our culture and the future of
Canadian music, “we’re all in this together!”

Warm regards.

Joe Chisholm
IndieCan Music
www.indiecan.com