Episode 46 comes from Montreal and IndieCan welcome ErrorFM.com

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sat Jul 14 18:18:56 CDT 2007

   This week we have a few fab announcements for everyone.  Episode 46
is another MONTREAL INDIE SCENE with Marc Gelinas who introduces
listeners to his new recording “Waiting at the Red Lights.”  Our
second instalment in “What the hell is a pod cast and who cares”
features Montreal pod caster and consultant Julien Smith.  Also from
La Belle Provence, Liquid Ltd., Pat The White and White and Kamikaze
Baby.

   Take me to the show now:  http://www.indiecan.com[1]

   Also on the show Vancouver The Flairs with their song “Sorry for
Loving You Baby” which is in tight contention for a Project Break
Through award:

   http://rock.projectbreakout.com/video/341-sorry-for-lovin-you[2]

   I am on their mailing list and I got an Email from lead guitarist
Ginger Flair to “please vote for us” which I did because I think the
song is worthy.  I subsequently got another plee, then another, etc.
I wrote back and suggested that I was behind them 100% but maybe
Ginger on acoustic and singer Dee Flair should do a camera-phone-video
of them performing the chorus accordingly:

I’m sorry for buggin’ you baby and

   I’m sorry for spamming like crazy but

   I need your vote today

   I’m sorry for buggin’ you baby and

   I’m sorry for spamming like crazy but

   Without you there’s no way.

   I know – it’s true, I am the Al Yankovic of marketing genius.
Anyway, when the song comes up in the show use these lyrics as the
“sign-a-long” portion of Episode 46.

   IndieCan is proud and pleased to announce that listeners of
ErrorFM.com will now be listening to IndieCan Radio.  Our entire
archive has or will be uploaded to their server and our great Canadian
indie artists will now be heard by the world-wide listeners of this
great internet radio station.  Barry Funkhouser is the program manager
there who invited us to participate and we are honoured.  Error FM has
two channels, DJs from around the world and are deserving of some of
your entertainment time that you budget yourself.

   http://www.errorfm.com[3]

   Thank you to Diane Foy for setting IndieCan up with D.O.A. who were
in Toronto 7/7/7 for a show at Kathedral.  This is another IndieCan
good news/bad news story as we interviewed the band in the green room
but bone-head Joe of IndieCan (not to be confused of Joey Shit-head of
D.O.A.) didn’t have the record button on the Zoom H4 recorder.  This
after Jeff Long set us up with a new wind screen for me.  The good
news is Joey will be doing a phone interview soon and we’ll bring that
to you and Gayle got some fabulous photos.  She slugged it out in the
mosh-pit to get them so have a look.

   http://www.indiecan.com/photo.htm[4]

   Have a great week everyone.  Thanks as always for supporting
Canadian indie music.  As always we look forward to your feed back on
this weeks show.

   Peace!

   TEAM INDIECAN
www.indiecan.com