The Ottawa Indie Scene - Episode 41 celebrates great indies from Eastern Canada

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jun 1 21:19:06 CDT 2007

Indie Can Welcomes to the studio Amanda Rheaume from Ottawa, Krista D
from Moncton and Natasha Peach from Halifax.  Episode 41 is our very
first Ottawa Indie Scene co-hosted by Douglas Graham of Whitebird
Music in Ottawa with these three exceptional songwriter/performers in
the house.

The show shifts back to Toronto where Joe Chisholm talks with The
School Alliance of Student Songwriters and brings you some of their
great muisc.

Other great artists include The Darns, Stutter, Matt Humphrey's,
Ashland Court and more.  Thanks to everyone who helped with the show,
especially Doug, Natasha, Amanda and Krista who were the start of
something big.

Take me to the show NOW:  http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

NXNE is coming and next weeks show will be the first of several to
showcase great festival entertainers.  Sue McCallum of True North
Records is NXNE's publicist and she will be talking this years event.

IndieCan will be busier than ever, bringing more NXNE that NXNE - no
one beats our coverage.

Keep the cards and letters coming - we love to hear from you.

TEAM INDIECAN
www.indiecan.com
the best music you've never seen.