Behind The Scenes at POLARIS and TIMA + meet the Sled Dogs

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sat Oct 6 12:48:20 CDT 2007

Some weeks are harder to cram into a one hour IndieCan Radio show than
others, and Episode 58 is one of those great challenges.  We open with
British Columbia focus with a live at IndieCan I have been looking
forward to:  The Okanogan?s The Sled Dogs are live at IndieCan.

We shoot off to the Polaris Music Awards, taking you inside with the
music, the artists and founder Steve Jordan.  We will even touch on
Halifax POP Explosion, The Toronto Independent Music Awards and A
breast cancer research fundraiser that happens in Toronto on October
11th at the Reverb.

Artist featured this week will include The Jr. Vice Presidents, Julie
Doiron, Feist, Chad VanGaalen, Down With the Butterfly, Jen Militia
and the 2007 Polaris Music Prize winner, Montreal?s Patrick Watson.

To go directly to the radio show:  http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode58

To get up to date on the TIMAs, see pictures and commentary from The
Polaris Music Awards or see what?s new at IndieCan,
http://www.indiecan.com

In Canada it?s Thanksgiving Weekend so for our Canadian fans there may
be a little rest and R&R this weekend.  To wile away the time, please
feel free to help yourself to some of the back-catalogue of IndieCan
Radio shows by clicking on the Radio.  For those of you in Canada and
the many abroad who loyally check in with IndieCan weekly to get your
Canadian indie fix, Team IndieCan thanks you for your support.  As
always, keep your comments, suggestions and ideas coming at our
myspace or face book groups.  We love hearing from you.  Also, special
thanks to the FM radio stations who broadcast our show and feel the
love for these Canadian artists that we do and Triple X, The Riot
Radio and Error FM who are bringing us around the world with them on
Internet Radio.

Be good to each other.

Thanks,

TEAM INDIECAN