Your input on what made 08 Great. + Episode 113 is ready to make you smile

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sun Dec 28 03:17:00 CST 2008

Seasons greetings to one and all.  Is it just me, or do you have no idea
what day it is
.OK, maybe it’s just me.

This week's radio show is HO HO and sugar free, high in culture and fiber.

http://www.indiecan.com/113IndieCanRadio.mp3

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

Was # 112 ever great eh?  If you missed it in the excitement, we had
United Steel Workers of Montreal performing and chatting with Dave Cool at
Production DNA in Montreal, part of IndieCan’s team Montreal.  If you
haven’t heard that one yet it’s a must because it features the debut of
Montreal host, Dave Cool, producer, movie director, indie biz writer and
book author.  So you have to hear that first – it’s kind of like having
your meal before your desert.  And you’re going to love what we have for
desert:

Episode 113 goes boxing day mental with indie, heck, we're giving it
away!! - Mother Mother's secret track, Son of Dave and Hospital Bombers
invade Canada, we fight back with Les Gar (The Outfit to IndieCan
faithful), Justin Rutledge sings about missing loved ones, Wax Poets from
Calgary, 40 Thieves from Edmonton, The Blood Lines and Pearson of
Saskatoon + Twilight Hotel from Winterpeg tell us how cold it can really
get, October Sky talked to us at IndieCan Wednesday and we are delighted
to share their thoughts and music with the masses. We even have left-overs
of USWM from Montreal as well. The Strip from T.Dot release a CD I have
been waiting for. It's here and it's on the show!

If you have some travels in your immediate future, take IndieCan Radio
with you. It makes long drives and airport delays soothing for the soul.

IndieCan Wednesdays start again January 14th at The Annex WreckRoom.

Have a great week everyone, type to you next week. As always, if you have
something to say, we're listening.  We would love to hear what you found
remarkable about 2008.  What happened in music that may be historic?:

http://www.indiecan.com
http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144
info at indiecan.com