2 Years of IndieCan reviewed + welcome to XM Satellite listenrs

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Feb 22 00:00:14 CST 2008

   IndieCan?s 2nd anniversary is coming and we take time this week to
look back and reflect on what a year it?s been.  Our friends at
http://www.ErrorFM.com have been so supportive as you can now find our
show on both of their 7/24 channels and IndieCan Radio is being
broadcast every day there.  Our College/Community Radio stations in
Ontario and British Columbia have really added to our community at
IndieCan and bands report that show attendance and music sales have
bulged in those towns so on behalf of bands, thank you Durham,
Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Kamloops and the Sunshine Coast.  If you live
where there is community radio and you think we should be on it, let
us know.  They can have it for free.  Getting artists heard is our #1
Goal.

   This week we add one more way to bring bands to a bigger world
stage as we now expose them to the XM Satellite network of subscribers
as we broadcast of THE VERGE Channel 52 on XM Saturdays and Mondays.
For the complete press release, go to
http://www.indiecan.com/about_us.htm[1]

   This weeks radio show looks back at our 2nd full year of
broadcasting and we cram as much ?live at IndieCan? into an hour as we
can.  We hope we bring back some fond memories and/or get you caught
up on some of what you missed this year.  What?s in a band name?  We
have a band manifesto theme going on this week.  Tune in to see what
we mean.

   We call it our Reading Week Review and you can snag it at:
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm[2]

   Keep your eyes peeled on that link for a free XM Satellite trial if
you?re not already a subscriber.

   Keep http://www.indiecan.com[3] bookmarked this weekend for daily
updates including our celebration with THE JOYS as they are
acknowledged for their Gold Record.  Any time an un-signed band goes
gold, it?s time to celebrate and celebrate we did.  We will also have
our Hunter Valentines Day coverage, Dearly Beloved, Dave Martell, The
Populars and so much more.

   In this crazy my face space book world we live in, IndieCan has
some idea what is being thrown at you every day.  We thank you for
staying with us.  It?s a privilege to be considered one of your
reliable sources for great Canadian emerging music.

   Have a great weekend.  Got ideas?  We?re listening:

   http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic[4]

   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144[5]

   Warm regards,

   TEAM INDIECAN