NXNE in Review ABCs on DMDS and THE DUNES live

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Jun 19 14:06:21 CDT 2008

Greetings Music Fans!

At Last:  The Dunes are Live at IndieCan
This is a project that has been in the works since IndieCan was a month
old – getting the world class sound of Toronto’s The Dunes out to the
world.  In fact today they are in London England with Two Hours Traffic.
Later this summer they will be in Germany.  We love this band and we bring
them to you with three new songs live off the floor and a bonus track at
the end of the show.

The ABCs of DMDS
Adam Hunt spent all of NXNE explaining how Digital Media Distribution
Systems is the new way music makes its way to Radio.  Adam is our guest,
talking about how Indie’s benefit from this new way of doing things.

We also debut a brand new single from 54-40, hear from Peter Katz, Raine
Maida, State of Shock and more.

Look at IndieCan’s NXNE Scrapbook for 2008
Coverage, commentary and photographic evidence had begun compiling at
www.indiecan.com.  Our team was bigger than ever and check back regularly
for new comments, pictures and video of North By North East as we will
bring it to you as fast as we can post it.

Don’t be silent if you have something to share, rant, ask or recommend.
We’re listening.

Listen to this weeks show now:  http://www.indiecan.com/88IndieCanRadio
See and read all about Episode 88:
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode88
NXNE in review starts here:  http://www.indiecan.com
Talk to us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144
Talk to us on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

Thank you for letting us spend some time with you.

Yours in service,

Team IndieCan
www.indiecan.com
info at indiecan.com