interviews, pics, video, music and commentary from Ottawa and Guelph

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Aug 6 21:28:15 CDT 2009

This week we have enough music, pictures and commentary to keep your Indie
heart glowing through the rest of summer.  On IndieCan Radio we have the
second of two Hillside Music Festival Specials.  We have Polaris Prize
short listed Great Lake Swimmers, Patrick Watson and Hey Rosetta!  We talk
to Regina's Library Voices, Ireland's FRED, Peterborough's Birthday Boys
and Jessie O'Donnell, Volunteer Manager.  Also this week we introduce to
IndieCan Urban Preachers, Pale Air SIngers, Monday Rebels and hear from
IndieCan friends The Joys and Ember Swift - both with new recordings.

Read all about IndieCan Radio show(s)
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

Download this week's show
http://www.indiecan.com/142IndieCanRadio.mp3

See all the Hillside Pics:
http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm

Get ready for next week's IndieCan Radio - focusing on Ottawa's Blues Fest
with pictures and commentary on the 12 days of music from the Nation's
capital:
http://www.indiecan.com/events.htm

IndieCan's team of contributors and supporters keeps growing.  So do the
number of regular IndieCan Radio listeners.... You people have been
talking about behind our backs again... Thanks!

Love and Kisses,

Team IndieCan
http://www.indiecan.com
info at indiecan.com