Decade 1 of Century 21 raps up strong. Something new, old, blue and gold

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Dec 23 04:02:22 CST 2009

http://indiecan.com/imagesEvents/XM_Xmas_2009/index.html

that's the XM Not another XMas party with Dinosaur Bones, The Meligrove
Band, The Junction and Still Life Still.

Our XMAS gift to you, before you finish shopping:

http://www.thestoryofstuff.com

note the new vid on climate change if you've already consumed the "stuff."

Looking back and looking at head... a great mix of what's new and what
turned heads this year and throughout Decade One of the 21st Century.

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode161

http://www.indiecan.com/161IndieCanRadio.mp3

More reviews, more new stuff, a new year surprise for Wintersleep fans and
HOW TO GET NOTICED with Tsufit on Episode 162 coming next week.

To the every-growing team that is IndieCan land, thanks for your
contributions, recommendations, hard work and enthusiasm that made 2009 a
great year for underground music.  Hey terrestrial radio - It just so
sucks to be you, I'm glad I'm me and new because it sucks to be you....
Booo Hoooo.  But hey, keep serving up that false enthusiasm and insincere
banter and maybe someone will miss it.  We may be broke buy we're laughing
all the way to the brink.

As John Lennon said,

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No Hell below us
Above us only sky
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
living life in peace

Be gentle with yourself.  You mean the world to us at IndieCan.