This Week at IndieCan - Pride, North By and Dirty Beloved

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jul 3 11:52:16 CDT 2009

This week on IndieCan Radio we unabashedly rock your face off with
Ottawa’s Dirty Beloved, live at IndieCan from Whitebird Studios in the
Nation’s capital.  Also this week we celebrate the onslaught of great
music that hit the stages of Toronto with Pride closing out the month of
June and IndieCan’s stack of A-list CDs still piled high.

Carole Pope, Caledonia, The Lovely Killbots, Lioness,  The Most Serene
Republic, Hannah Georgas, Justin Bental, Geoffrey the Giant and Jen Lane
make up the balance of Episode 138.

http://www.indiecan.com/136IndieCanRadio.mp3 to hear it now

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm to read all about it.

What else – we have Pride pictures including indie greats, and blast from
the past performances from ABC, Wang Chung and The Cutting Crew, more NXNE
reviews, and coming soon, Edgefest and Canada Day music commentary.  Heck,
spend the summer with us.  Download the show and pass the sunscreen.  Bone
up on industry talk with NXNE town hall on IndieCan’s Youtbue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IndieCanJoe

Next week, we have fun storming a real cast in Kent England.  We also
catch up with Inoke Errati (I know Karate) to talk about the music scene
in the oft forgotten corner of Canada – Windsor.

Many thanks to professor Daniel Broome, Harris Institute and the Music Biz
class of ’09 for their semester-long focus on IndieCan.com.  Tuesday June
29th, IndieCan was presented with some great commentary and ideas for
Marketing, Finance and Website issues; a better, more handsome IndieCan
coming soon.
Love and Kisses,

Team IndieCan
http://www.indiecan.com