Do you know Karate? You will with Episode 139

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Jul 15 14:14:44 CDT 2009

Do you know Karate?  This week - Innoke Errati, ParlovR and other indie
that’s hard to say and easy to listen to on Episode 139 of IndieCan Radio.
 From Canada’s forgotten corner, deep in SW Ontario we have Something
Fatal and Inokke Errati.  Also, you get new stuff from Lion Ride, The
Mission District and Remedy.

Plus we retro down with some old friends – Galore, 54-40, Loud Love,
Drowning Girl and Little Sunday.

This week from IndieCan crappy cam, we take you inside Wembley Stadium
with Kasabian and Oasis.

Big on Bloor and more UK/Can exchange coming next week.

Links:
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

http://www.indiecan.com/139IndieCanRadio.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/user/IndieCanJoe