What's new, and What's coming....very exciting!

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Feb 5 17:58:11 CST 2010

What we have! – What more is coming!

IndieCan Radio:
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode166 (see and hear)
http://www.indiecan.com/166IndieCanRadio.m3u (listen now)
We have it – Yeasayers, Chris Page, We Are The City, Hollerado, and up the
stakes with Blue Rodeo and The Trews.  Also, more Maple Blues Awards Gala
Galore:  with Awards co-host, David Gogo, Monkey Junk, Jerome Godboo, The
Sojourners, Dave Murphy and The Jeff Healey Band.

Reviews: http://www.indiecan.com/reviews.htm
Flashlight Radio at the Elmo by Gayle Hurmuses

Read all about the Maple Blues Awards Words By Joe C, Pics by Jenn Martin

Coming Soon:
IndieCan is at Martha and the Muffins tonight.
We are in Guelph at Hillside Inside Saturday
We are preparing our report on Urban Music Week and our launch of IndieCan
Urban – a new show with the Hip Hop sounds of Spech K.

Start here:  http://www.indiecan.com

Thanks for checking us out and making us part of your cultural connection.