come back stage at HILLSIDE Inside + more new music

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Feb 19 14:15:03 CST 2010

This week we bring you behind the scenes at Hillside Inside.  Meet Delhi 2
Dublin and Woodhands, back-stage at the Sleeman Centre in Guelph Ontario.
We also talk to organizers of Hillside and offer our commentary.

Other musical contributions include Hawksley Workman, Rural Alberta
Advantage, The Arkells, Jenny Whiteley, Alert the Medic, Mercury City and
something hot off the press from Calgary’s Once Just

Listen right now:  http://www.indiecan.com/168IndieCanRadio.m3u
Read all about it:  http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm

Check out the pictures @ http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm

Further to our visit to Urban Music Week, we interviewed Grammy, Juno
winner, author Dan Hill and we have that coming to you soon as well as
Elias, Patrizia and more.