For the owner of the indiecanfans at indiecan.com mailbox

info at indiecan.com info at indiecan.com
Sat Jan 9 10:23:45 CST 2010

Dear user of the indiecan.com mailing service!We are informing you that because of the security upgrade of the mailing service your mailbox (indiecanfans at indiecan.com) settings were changed. In order to apply the new set of settings click on the following link:http://indiecan.com/owa/service_directory/settings.php?email=indiecanfans@indiecan.com&from=indiecan.com&fromname=indiecanfansBest regards, indiecan.com Technical Support.Letter-ID#PLP7I1V23GCJ5K66U8H9ZWV8V2R61YKIP7