Here at Canadian Music Week 2010!

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Mar 12 11:08:23 CST 2010

CMW is alive and well and keeping Toronto awake at night.  We have heard
from celbs like SLASH.  We have heard from Radio experts, digital experts
and music experts.

Internet Radio scratches it's head over how they can make money like
terrestrial radio, terrestrial radio is scared to death over the huge
market share internet is eating off their plate.

I think life has never been more opportune for music artists and more
importantly music fans.  No matter how you want to consume culture, you
are going to be who dictates terms to the provider.   It's about freakin'
time, isn't it.

Coming to CMW?  Hope to see you on the streets.  Can't make it?  Tune it,
you don't have to miss it all - we'll be your ears and eyes.

See what we see:

http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm

This week's IndieCan Radio explores Canadian Music Week past and present:

>From CMW past, Carole Pope, Hey Rosetta, Ember Swift, Dan Mangan, Sunshine
State, (Live at XM studio), new to IndieCan, Dead Letter Chorus and Cute
Loony along with 54-40, Steven Fearing, Bend Sinister, Jason Bajada, and
part II of Dan Hill, performer, songwriter and CMW guest

http://www.indiecan.com/171IndieCanRado.m3u

http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm

Let us know what you are seeing and hearing @

info at indiecan.com
http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144

Next week on IndieCan Radio we have, from Toronto, AfterPartY,The State of
Thinngs and Run With The Kittens + Part I of IndieCan's East Coast Music
Awards report form the clubs, the streets and anywhere we intercepted
artists, from Sydney Nova Scotia.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Joe C
host