music for end the week and take on a long weekend...

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu May 20 16:28:19 CDT 2010

He shoots, he scores, he sings, he records; he's Rob Higgins, NHL Hockey
analyst, front man for Dearly Beloved and our guest on IndieCan Radio. I
went to his house to play some out-door table tennis (he cleaned my clock,
but I will try him again when it's dark) and some exclusive interviewage
about this year's Juno Cup, the play off’s and brand new Dearly Beloved
which we share with you on Episode 179.

IndieCan met Mark Farmer from Webness.com at PodCamp Toronto this year and
we want to share some of his ideas and observations about internet trends,
so he’s on our show this week.

Brand new music featured this week includes, Delhi2Dublin,
Peter Katz, Ross Nielson and the Sufferin’ Bastards (I just love saying
this band’s name), Amy Heffermam, Bob Rylett,Man The Destroyer and The
Johnny’s, who will be joining us at Dundas Square June 1 as IndieCan helps
kick off Aboriginal History month across Canada.

Also on # 179 some IndieCan favourites:  The Populars, The Dunes, Jenn
Grant, Share, Superbeing and The Hoa Hoa’s

http://www.indiecan.com/179IndieCanRadio.m3u to listen now

http://www.indiecam.com to read all about it.

Also, if you’re driving a lot on this long weekend and need some tunes to
travel with, want some a sneak preview of 180 available:

http://www.indiecan.com/180IndieCanRadio.mp3

Be good to each other out there - all the best,

Team IndieCan

info at indiecan.com
http://www.indiecan.com