No subject

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri May 28 14:46:15 CDT 2010

Happy heat wave from Toronto Canada eveyone!

On Episode 180 we catch up on the latest social media trends with Mark
Framer of www.Webness.biz who we first met at PodCamp Toronto.

We have fresh out of the oven new tunage from  Delhi2Dublin, Peter Katz,
Share, Bob Rylett, Amy Heffermam, Ross Nielson and the Sufferin Bastards,
Man the Destroyer.

We go to IndieCan past with Jenn Grant, live at IndieCan, The Populars,
The Dunes and the Hoa Hoas (pronounced Wah, Wahs)

The Johnnys new punk sound reminds us to tell you all about Aboriginal
History Month in Canada with a kick off party that IndieCan will be part
of.  From 10 AM to 10 PM, Tuesday June 1st at Dundas Square we help get
the party started.  Aboriginal history is everybody’s history in Canada so
come to groove, learn and celebrate.

Listen right now:  http://www.indiecan.com/180IndieCanRadio.m3u

Read all about it:  http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode180

Tell us what's on your mind - find us on Facebook, Myspace or
info at indiecan.com

We reviewed some of the movies coming to NXNE and we'll have more to say
about Handsome Ned, The Stooges and the legacy of Joey Strummer and how
his foundation help young artists.

Have a great weekend.

Joe C
team indiecan