Digging Deep with Digging Roots and other Hillside exclusive interviews

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Sep 1 01:07:13 CDT 2010

Meter and Rhythm – iologsts concur with Farmer’s Almanac predictions of an
extension to great summer weather as an “IndieCan Summer” keeps the warmth
alive.  We do Hillside 2010 from Guelph in earnest over the next weeks.
Think about bringing some IndieCan with you where you go by downloading
the free link to your personal listening device or ripping it from our
site and burning it to a CD.

In Episode 191 we hit you with the Wooden Sky + we yak back stage with The
Good Lovelies (Juno darlings), The Canned Goods (local up and comers),
Young Rival (Steel Town rockabilly does Art festival), Digging Roots
(aboriginal dynamo-duo), and Tannis Slimmon (who has been every Hillside
for over two decades.  Also this week, The Richards, Meaghan Smith and
Graciellita

http://www.indiecan.com/191IndieCanRadio.mp3 to rip
http://www.indiecan.com/191IndieCanRadio.m3u to stream
http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm to connect to artists
http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm#hillside2010 to see it while you listen.

If you haven’t heard
 last week on 190:
This week on episode 190 of IndieCan Radio we have from Hillside-past with
live Mother Mother, Julie Doiron and Justin Rutledge.  Dearly Beloved,
Sean Ashby, Autumn Macher, Finger Eleven and Jim Armstrong are on the show
and from PEI, The Sidewalks and Tim Chiasson.

http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode190

Labour day weekend is coming up.  Help yourself to IndieCan Radio archives
to keep the love alive.  Jim Armstrong "live at IndieCan" is coming soon.

It's an honour to be part of your cultural ride.  Hear it first on
IndieCan Radio!

Cheers,

TEAM INDIECAN