2011 Canadian Music Week

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Wed Mar 16 04:59:40 CDT 2011

You heard about the Big Sugar reunion first on IndieCan Radio when we
talked with Gordie Johnson, you hear about the new Mother Mother CD,
Eureka now.  We have some pics and some audio posted.  Don't feel bad if
you can't get two hours of radio and images done in one sitting.  Pace
yourself.  IndieCan content providers are nursing colds, snake bite and
exhaustion.  More content will be posted daily.

We are just rolling out the first few hours of coverage on Canadian Music
Week 2011.  Our radio coverage (2 X one-hour shows) will keep you busy
while you lurk through picture galleries.  We dish out the Polish with,
Lstadt, get right Britishish with Kaya and The Lines, Israelish with
Eatliz (say that 10 times) and Irish lucky with The Dirty 9’s,  We go with
Canadian buzz, including Tupelo Honey, Gentlemen Husbands, Hollerado,
Hannah Georgas, The Balconies, an exclusive Mother Mother interview with
Ryan Guldemond and Jasmin Parkin, Sweet Thing,  go Ape with A Primitive
Evolution, get debauched at the IndiePool booth with The Little Black
Dress, give kudos to The Aesthetics, discover The Wormwood Scrubs, enjoy
some new Why, go big or go home with Big Sugar and Colin James, take a
ride in the country with Victoria Banks and Shane Yellowbird grind with
Grady and close with home-town host band: Whale Tooth
Listen up:

http://www.indiecan.com/222IndieCanRadio.m3u

http://www.indiecan.com/223IndieCanRadio.m3u

Many pictures are up:  http://www.indiecan.com/photos.htm#cmw2011

Keep up to date:  http://www.indiecan.com/events.htm or
http://www.indiecan.com

There have been daily blogs on IndieCan Myspace or Facebook so check in
there if you just can't get enough!

info at indiecan.com with questons or comments.