Tacoma Redd, Indie Bible editor, David Wimble and a couple of special guests for Episode 26

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Sat Dec 16 22:48:04 CST 2006

Hello music fans.

   We are pretty excited about this week’s announcement.  First of all
Episode 26 is truly a coast-to-coast show.  Vancouver’s The Flairs,
St. John’s Hey Rosetta, and artists from Halifax (Down With The
Butterfly), Montreal (The King Pins), Ottawa (The Meteors)and T.Dot
(Galore) are all represented this week.

Our feature artist is Tacoma Redd “live at IndieCan” and Dean, Chris,
Bryan and Doug were stoked to have Moe Berg drop by for the recording
and joining in for the interview segment.  Listen in as we chat about
recording "Momentary Misfortune," reminisce about the CD party at The
Horseshoe and then Tacoma Redd introduces us all to a brand new song.
Thanks Moe for coming by, we keep hearing in the news how busy you are
(thanks also to Laura and Fireese for sharing).  More Moe makes a
better show, so there is always a seat in our studio with your name on
it.

On my way back from my Montreal trip, I went to Ottawa with the
expressed purpose of meeting and talking to David Wimble, editor of
THE INDIE BIBLE.  Listen in on David’s experiences with this DIY
Directory and his tips for indie artist success.

Check out this link.  IndieCan friends (Yes, that’s you) can get a 20%
discount off of the DVD “What is Indie?”  Get this – Dave Cool spent
two+ years interviewing artists from Canada and the U.S, insiders like
the founder of CD Baby, the founder of Sonic Bids, Indie.com and
more.  This documentary is full of great info and it’s the perfect
explanation to friends and family tireless question, “What and why do
you do what you do?”  If you love and indie artist this would be the
best $16 you spend as a gift for them.  So there’s the punch line – it
was already indie movie cheap ($20) to begin with, now with the
discount it’s the same price as a CD, and, oh yeah – they throw in a
CD with the DVD, cram packed with indie music.

So check out the link for a trailer, more info and if you see fit to
support Dave, you’ll see how to get the IndieCan discount:

http://www.whatisindiemovie.com/indiecanstore.cfm

Take me to this weeks show:  http://www.indiecan.com

Visit us on mysapce:  http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

Love and Music
TEAM INDIECAN

Please feel free to pass this Email along.  If you want to be removed
from the Email blast, please contact us at info at indiecan.com.  Thanks
for supporting Canadian emerging artists.