Canadian Music Cafe highlights continue.

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Sep 21 07:58:43 CDT 2007

   We, the heart broken and heart breakers welcome Hunter (?!? I just
met her) Valentine to the live floor of IndieCan Radio.  We talk a
little one-on-one, three-on-three, début some new music, break down
bios and debate the best live music in the history of Rock ?n? Roll.

   It?s Canadian Music Week every week at IndieCan and this show?s
going to haunt you with the question, once more, ?Can I listen to this
weeks show only once.?  If you?re concerned, 9 out of 10 Doctors
concur that repeated listening does enhance cultural fortitude.  It
seems everyone I talk to in this show can?t wait to get away from me ?
where ever you are, Europe, U.S.A. or Canada, everyone I talked to at
The Canadian Music Café is on their way to see you.  Get prepared for
The Great Lake Swimmers, The Saint Aliva Cartel, United Steel Workers
of Montreal, Oh Susanna and Jessica Rhaye (who are both working CDs
called, ?Short Stories?), Chris Colepaugh and Justin Rutledge are all
heading out on the road.

   If you live in Toronto, don?t fret, Adrienne, Laura and Kiyomi,
have back-to-back shows at the Rivoli here in Toronto, Friday and
Saturday (September 21, 22) so if this weeks show gets you infected
with Hunter Valentine the cure isn?t far away, if you?re near Toronto.

   Another top pick is coming up Monday ? Tim?s Myth are bringing
their Rock ?n? Rollin? show to the Elmo Combo Monday the 24th.
IndieCan Doug of Ottawa and I both saw Tim and band in Montreal last
weekend and this live show is some entertainment that you aren?t
likely to forget about any time soon.

   So, that?s where you?ll find IndieCan over the next few days.  Come
say ?Hi? or drop us a line and tell us what?s getting you going.

   Have a great weekend ? thanks for supporting independent music.

   Warm regards,

   Joe Chisholm and Team IndieCan

   www.indiecan.com[1]

   info at indiecan.com[2]