Say Hey, Say Hey Ocean, Say Hey TIMAs

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jul 18 04:07:01 CDT 2008

A new great Canadian debate has started; it’s the Polaris Music Award
rant-a-thon.  There’s a discussion brewing on our Face Book and we’d love
your points and counter-points.  You know us, we love what you have to
say.

It’s not too early to be booking July 31 to be at The Phoenix Concert
Theatre for this year’s Toronto Independent Music Awards.  IndieCan will
be there.  We speak with TIMA organizers today.  All nominees are now in –
more @ IndieCan.com

Hey, Hey, Hey, - Van-band, Hey Ocean is live at IndieCan – something we
have been talking about for some time and now
 surf’s up on Episode 92.

Also new this week, The Stand, Ben Hammond and Chinese Food, + some of our
all time fan fav’s, Mother Mother, The Golden Dogs and Dave Martell.

Look for Ottawa Blues-Fest coverage this weekend, and check the Hillside
line-up.  IndieCan will be there in force and if there’s someone you want
to hear from, tell us what you want to know from whom and we’ll bring back
the dope (slang for information, facts or relevant facts).  Hillside is
one week away; tick, tock, tick, tock.

Click when you're ready:

Radio time – read all about it:
http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode92

Hear it NOW:
http://www.indiecan.com/92IndieCanRadio.mp3

All the latest IndieCan news, reviews and links:
http://www.iniecan.com

Read and Rant at Face Book:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144

Have your say on anything or network:
http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

For those obsessing about numbers, 137 countries have listened to IndieCan
Radio at this months 1/2 way point, over the 3000+ visitors a day to
IndieCan.com, U.S.A. led the way, followed by China, Australia, then
Canada.

Coming next week, Sophomore Efforts from The Free Press, Tenth Planet &
Tanya Davis.  We eat lunch with Caledonia + from the streets and Rib Fests
of Toronto, Dave Rotundo and Julian Fauth.

Thanks for reading, now go forth, armed with IndieCan and have a great
weekend.

>From the Sunny days of IndieCan head-quarters,

Joe Chisholm
host