IndieCan has Swag - the Unveiling Wedneday Night + this weeks radio show

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Tue Oct 14 19:09:54 CDT 2008

Hello

Loud Love, by popular demand is live at IndieCan this week.  This
death-defying rock troop was at Whitebird Studio in Ottawa and we met up
with them en-route to POP Montreal.  On the Montreal theme this week, our
guest Mitch Joel of Twist Image makings sense out of Twitter, Blogging and
social media in a conversation we had with him just after David Usher and
he gave a seminar on how social media changed the music biz – forever.
For example: what’s the radio of songs that are downloaded (pirated) vs.
bought on-line?

40:1

There you have it, a little of what you missed.  Now listen up to get the
rest.  Other great artists on this weeks show include Mother Mother, The
Unsettlers, Colin Moore, Aleks and the Drummer, Canteen Knockout and brand
new Tim’s Myth.  Also, heard exclusively on IndieCan Radio – Joe Chisholm
yattering on about POP Montreal.

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode103  to read all about this weeks
show
http://www.indiecan.com/103IndieCanRadio.mp3 to hear it right NOW!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144 to be our facebook friend
http://www.indiecan.com  to hear all about IndieWeek Toronto, POP Montreal
and see (never before seen) pics of the Southside Shuffle after party.  I
wish you were there.  I am glad I was.

IndieCan has SWAG.  Yes, we are selling T-Shirts to help fund our Halifax
POP Explosion trip.  Nothing says, “I support Canadian independent music”
like spending $20 to support our cost and sporting our sexy T-shirt.

If you are in Toronto, we unveil the SWAG at INDIECAN WEDNESDAYS at The
Annex Wreckroom (Bathurst and Bloor) October 15th.  This is a zero-cover
night.  I am sure there will be some going on and on about the Canadian
election results with Black Diamond Bay (Patrick Krief and Co) of
Montreal, Eamon McGrath is performing (from Edmonton) and Kenny Munshaw is
our Ontario performer so we should have some lively political debate with
music fans and artist from several regions of the country.  Of course, as
always we will surely be treated to some great live music.

So enjoy this week’s show and tell us what you think.  Come be our guest
Wednesday night if you can.  Thank you for letting us be part of your
life.

Team IndieCan
IndieCan Radio
www.indiecan.com