more people listening to IndieCan Radio. They'll be learning about SHARE from Halifax this week

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Aug 20 16:43:39 CDT 2009

We are cruising this week.  One artist takes us with him on a personal
journey from Windsor, along the 401, we trek Western Canada’s Yellowhead
Highway, one artist has been from Fort McMurray to Nashville this year and
our music has every time zone in Canada covered, from Jets Overhead in
Victoria to The Evelyn Room in St. John’s.  We still have some time for
some UK and USA cousins this week.  This week we have an interview with
Share from Halifax - I look forward to hearing what you think about it.
Read all about it and tune in any time – right now if you like:

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm#episode144

http://www.indiecan.com/144IndieCanRadio.mp3

So far in August most of our listeners have come from Canada, China, USA,
Ukraine, Great Brittan, Russia, India, Germany, Iran and Turkey.  20,000
to 40,000 files a day are being downloaded.  Imagine if everyone was
coming to the Rogers Skydome every day to hear our music – those would be
some decent crowds.

Have your say,
http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24421965144