Really big shoes (as Ed Sullivan would have said)

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Dec 11 12:25:59 CST 2009

The next couple of weeks we have some coverage of big events of some indie
bands in and around Toronto.  Next week we celebrate The Cunninghams CD
release party at the Elmo.  Where you there?  If you're in Toronto you
might have been in the packed house.  For all of you outside T.Dot we'll
bring the energy of The Cunninghams's second CD launch.  They are doing
something right and their career seems like it's pointed in the right
direction.  Great song writing, good attitude, emerging.

This week it's the AUDIO BLOOD, THIRD ESTATE shin dig at the Legendary
Horseshoe.  Check it out:

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

http://www.indiecan.com/160IndieCanRadio.mp3

Make Your Exit, The Balconys, Oh No Forest Fires and The Cloths Make the
Man perform Saturday.  You can hear them right now on IndieCan along with
our tribute to the life of Haydain Neale who was remembered at the PHONEX
on Monday.  We have a report from their as well as more Caladonia, David
Rotundo Band and the best music you've never heard.

Happy Weekend.

Team InideCan
http://www.indiecan.com
http://www.myspace.com/indiecanmusic