NXNE coverage at IndieCan - come and get it!

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jun 19 14:07:58 CDT 2009

NXNE is upon Toronto.  Some of you are here and some of you would like to
keep up with what’s going here.  Either way, many IndieCan faithful are
out there getting the stories.  Our coverage starts now at:
http://www.indiecan.com

We have the 2009 Town Hall Coverage and some of the Thursday Night music
pics.  More coverage from Wendy, Jenn, Gayle, Raquel, Dan, Bryan, Brian
and Joe are coming daily and check out Meg-A-Music Mary’s site for more
coverage too.

SATURDAY
Big on Bloor has the counties largest street festival going from Christie
to Lansdown and IndieCan is part of it. Fidget, Hotcha!, Teenage X,
Stormalong and more join us as we bring music to Bloor from 1 PM to 9 PM.
If you’re in the hood, please come say “hi.”

GREAT LAKE SWIMMERS from Birmingham England if you haven’t already heard

http://www.indiecan.com/radio.htm

Check back daily for more fun stuff if you want to keep up with the fun.

Thanks one and all for supporting Canadian indie music.

Team IndieCan