New Blue Rodeo, Hugh Dillon, Die Manequin, Elias and more

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Thu Nov 19 10:05:37 CST 2009

What’s new you ask?  You’re asking the right person – or looking at the
right computer screen, or scrolling through the right
. Oh well, you know
what I mean.

Just released or soon-to-be released – Hugh Dillon, Elias, Blue Rodeo, Die
Mannequin, Jesse Labelle, Tegan & Sara, Gloryhound and Alana Levandoski.
Also, IndieCan pals, Mother Mother, Blackie & the Rodeo Kings, The Danks,
Julie Doiron, Vanderpark (form our Cosmic Audio/Ruminal Records sessions),
and Still Life Still.

Coming soon:  I am editing my Michael Hollett interview.  The Chief
Operating Officer and President will be talking shop with IndieCan
listeners over two shows.  157 will be 30 years of NOW Magazine, the
future for print media and the special trill Michael gets when a record
label doesn’t like a NOW review.  158 will be hockey talk including how
NXNE is dropping the gloves against CMW for music festival dominance in
Canada.

Oh, and I am fine thanks for asking.  The weather is beautiful.  I wish
you could be here.

Love and Kisses,

IndieCan Radio
Get into it: