Wormen rock Dundas Square, NXNE Movies to see, more Radio

indie at indiecan.com indie at indiecan.com
Fri Jun 11 00:15:36 CDT 2010

Friday Night at Dundas Square...freeeee Jully Black, rocker Sass Jordan,
and Melanie Fiona http://www.luminato.com/2010/

This week on IndieCan Radio we share about Adymme and Rob Ender’s new
project, The Secrettes.  We have brand new and nearly new music fom
Wintersleep, Elephant Stone, The Beige, Ryan Byrne, Domenica, Tegan and
Sara, Carrie Armatage, Ranell Hill, A Friend in London and Hugh Dillon
plus some ol’ reliables, Mother Mother, Tim Chaisson and the Morning Fold,
The John Henry’s and the first of two parts of Jon Cohen Experimental.

Listen now - http://www.indiecan.com/182IndieCanRadio.m3u

Read about it:  http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm

IndieCan reviews some great Movies at NNXE 2010 later this month in T.Dot

See what we have to say:  http://www.indiecan.com/events.htm

What's up with you?  info at indiecan.com