Episode 193, East Coast to West, dates to remember....

info at indiecan.com info at indiecan.com
Sun Sep 19 18:25:19 CDT 2010

Things music fans want to keep in touch with - POLARIS announces a winner
Monday September 20th.  Indie Week in Toronto, POP's in Halifax and
Montreal are all coming our way.

http://www.polarismusicprize.ca/home/

http://www.indieweek.com/

http://halifaxpopexplosion.com/

http://popmontreal.com/en

THIS Week on Episode 193 we talk with some East Coast music makers - Ross
Neilsen and his Sufferin Bastards as well as Arrows In The Air.  Also, we
have Jon Mulane, Slowcoaster and we work Eastward with Black Diamond Bay
and the Unsettlers (both of which have put of great POP Montreal shows),
we have Chinese Food, The Johnny's and Raine Maida to represent Toronto
and then we get very left-coast with the Pack A.D., Five Alarm Funk and
Calico Thief.

http://www.indiecan.com/193IndieCanRadio.m3u

http://www.indiecan.com/podcast.htm#episode193

Get caught up with #192 and our Jim Armstrong and the Sonic Deli Band
"live at InideCan" session:

http://www.indiecan.com/192IndieCanRadio.m3u

Love and beats per minutes,

TEAM INIDECAN
info at indiecan.com

  the Air.  We start thinking POP Montreal with Black Diamond Bay and The
Unsettlers. We also hear from The Johnnys, Calico Thief, Slow Coaster,
The Pack A.D., Jon Mullane, Chinese Food, Raine Maida and Five Alarm
Funk.